This kit was developed for the immensely popular Yamaha Rhino 700, and moves the stock oil cooler to a MUCH more logical location on the frame rails in front of the air box. The relocation allows superior airflow to the radiator, and allows easy radiator cleaning after a ride. Precision machined from 6061T6 aluminum, it was designed as simply and aesthetically pleasing as possible, but offered at an exceptional price. Mounting is as simple as drilling 4 holes and rerouting the oil lines; which is made easy with the included brass fittings.
Installation is guided by the pictures provided, and should answer any questions. If something is not clear, don’t hesitate to email, call or text for a prompt resolution to your concern.
Kit 1 is the most economical version, and was designed for the rider who just wants the benefit of the oil cooler moved and does not plan on mounting a fan.
Included in this kit are:
- Oil cooler main mount (your OEM oil cooler will bolt to this part).
- 2 Side mounting brackets (bolt to frame rails and oil cooler main mount).
- 2 Custom designed and machined brass oil cooler fittings matching the OEM fitting geometry.
- 4 zip ties to refasten headlight wires.
- All STAINLESS STEEL hardware needed to mount the kit to your machine.
What you’ll need to complete the kit:
(These are more economical to be purchased by the consumer locally to save money)
- 6 Feet of 3/8″ inside diameter transmission hose
- 4 Hose clamps
- Hand drill and basic hand tools
Price on kit 1 is $ 95 and Shipping is FREE.