This kit was developed for the immensely popular Yamaha Rhino 700, and moves the stock oil cooler to a MUCH more logical location on the frame rails in front of the air box. The relocation allows superior airflow to the radiator, and allows easy radiator cleaning after a ride. Precision machined from 6061T6 aluminum, it was designed as simply and aesthetically pleasing as possible, but offered at an exceptional price. Mounting is as simple as drilling 4 holes and rerouting the oil lines; which is made easy with the included brass fittings.
Installation is guided by the pictures provided, and should answer any questions. If something is not clear, don’t hesitate to email, call or text for a prompt resolution to your concern.
Kit 2 was designed for the rider that wishes to add more cooling capacity to the OEM oil cooler by adding a fan. Riders with modified motors may want to consider this kit. The fan can be added any time at the chosing of the customer.
Included in this kit are:
- Oil cooler main mount (your OEM oil cooler will bolt to this part)
- 2 Side mounting brackets (bolt to frame rails and oil cooler main mount).
- 2 Custom designed and machined brass oil cooler fittings matching the OEM fitting geometry.
- 4 zip ties to refasten headlight wires.
- Machined aluminum fan mount that integrates perfectly into the Oil cooler main mount.
- Four 0.7 inch spacers to provide additional clearance for the fan.
- All STAINLESS STEEL hardware needed to mount the kit AND the fan to your machine.
What you’ll need to complete the kit:
(These are better sourced locally to save money and allow customer to finish wiring/etc how they wish)
- 6 Feet of 3/8″ inside diameter transmission hose.
- 4 Hose clamps
- Hand drill and basic tools
- SPAL fan model 30103018 (Puller) or model 30103009 (Pusher). This very high quality, compact, economically priced, low amp draw unit is dust and water proof and perfect for this application.
- You do not need to purchase fasteners to mount the fan. Stainless steel fasteners are included for the fan mount in kit 2.
- Switch/wiring or Switch/wiring/relay of your choice.
Price on kit 2 is $ 125 and Shipping is FREE.